- The magazine’s content consists of problems of economics and management at the level of municipalities, as well as the legal regulation of management processes in various spheres of public life, related to the realization of people’s right for local self-governing. An important place in the pages of the magazine is devoted to discussing the problems of managing municipal economy and local finance, providing municipal services, issues of land use, problems of municipal property delimitation, interbudgetary relations and social aspects of local communities’ functioning.
- The Author should submit the article in an electronic form (on a diskette or CD disk or by E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org) and on paper (1 copy). Other means of submission are not accepted. The editors do not return manuscripts, CD’s and diskettes.
- Requirements for the structure of the article:
The length of the article should be no more than 1 printed page (40,000 characters including spaces, font Times New Roman size 14, spacing 1.5, 20 mm margins, the text should be justified without hyphens, with paragraph indentation 1, 25 cm).
Illustrative materials (figures, drawings, schedules, diagrams, schemes) must be submitted in electronic format. All figures should have consecutive numeration.
Figures should be presented in the form of a table. Tables should not be large. Each table should have a serial number and a title. Numbering of tables should be consecutive. Abbreviations are not per-mitted except for units of measure. The electronic version of each table and figure should be submitted as a separate file. Making tables - font Times New Roman 12 pt single-spaced.
The title of the article should be centered and underlined in bold, font size 14. Only the first letter of the title should be capitalized, the others lower case. In the top right corner above the title, the full name of the author should be written in full. This should be followed by the author’s institutional affiliation, position, degrees if appropriate.
Footnotes should be placed in square brackets at the bottom of each page, with the number that corresponds to the number of the source in the bibliography, together with a page reference, the bibliographic list and page or article reference, for example: [8, p. 16], [8, article 16]). Usually the list of references must be at least 8-10 sources.
A bibliography is essential and is included in the total number of pages. The bibliography must be placed at the end of article in their order of appearance in the text, (not alphabetically and nor hierarchy of sources). Do not duplicate names, do not specify with the same number several sources or sources of literature used. Making the bibliography must meet the requirements of bibliographic description ISBD (International Standard Bibliographic Description), established by February 2013. For example:
- formulation of the problem in general and its connection to important scientific and practical tasks;
- analysis of recent research and publications, which laid the foundation for solving this problem;
- selection of the unsolved parts of the problem which the article is devoted to;
- formulation of purposes of the article (problem definition);
- basic material of research with full justification of scientific results;
- conclusions of this study and the prospects for further development in this direction.
- Agafonov N.N. Civil law: a textbook for high schools / Under the editorship of Kalpin A.G. The Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation, Moscow State Law Academy. Second edition, revised and enlarged. M.: Jurist, 202. 542 p.
- Gonthmaher E. The fate of the Russian state depends on will the new presiden be able to update the Russian political elite [E-resource]. URL: http://www.liberal.ru/sitan.asp?Num=636 (date of access 23.01.2008).
- Orekhov S.I. Hypertext way of organizing virtual reality [E-resource] // Vestnik of Omsk State Pedagogical University: electronic scientific journal. 2006 [website]. URL: http://www.omsk.edu/article/vestnik-omgpu-21.pdf (date of access 10.01.2007).
- Abramov A.M. Silence of professionals // Nezavisimaya gazeta. 2010. May 27.
- On Amending Article 30 of the Law of the Nenets Autonomous District "On State Service of the Nenets Autonomous District ": the law of the Nenets Autonomous District from May 19, 2006 №721-RL // Assembly of Deputies of the Nenets Autonomous District. 2008. May 24.
- Russia and the World: the humanitarian problems: Interuniversity collection of scientific papers / St. Petersburg State University of Water Communications. 2004. Issue 8. P. 64-81.
- Fenuhin I.V. Ethno-political conflicts in modern Russia: the example of the North Caucasus region: the dissertation for the degree of candidate of political sciences. M., 2002. 178 p.
- Deming, W. Edwards (William Edwards). The new economics for industry, government, education / W. Edwards Deming. 1900. 367 p.
- On Arbitration Courts in the Russian Federation: Federal Constitutional Law of 28 April 1995 № 1-FCL (as amended on July 12, 2006) // Collection of Laws of the Russian Federation. 1995. № 18. Art. 1589.
- Shper V.L. Again about the quality, definitions and related matters // Methods of Quality Management. 2002. № 1. P. 43-47.
- On the introduction of allowances for complexity, intensity and quality of the work [E-resource]: designation of the Ministry of Social Protection of the Russian Federation dated June 14, 1992 № 1-49-D. The document has not been published. Access of legal reference system "ConsultantPlus".
The numbered order of references in the text should be the same in the Bibliography.
- For statutory acts in the list, both original and most recently amended version should be included.
- In addition to the text of the article, the author should submit in a separate electronic file the following information in Russian:
- abstract must indicate the title of article, surname and initials of the author with an English translation. The abstract must meet the requirements The state standard 7.9-95 «Summary and abstract. General requirements». Abstract includes the following aspects of the content of the article: the subject, the purpose of work, method or methodology of work, results, the field of application of results, conclusions. The sequence of abstract can be changed.
Volume of abstract should be between 200 to 300 words of accepted terminology only. Abstract text should not repeat the title and text of the article.
Examples of structured abstracts:
- Moroz P.P. Analysis of the contradictions of fiscal and monetary policies of the EU to overcome the consequences of the present crisis
Purpose. Study of the causes of the crisis in the EU member countries and contradictions of fiscal and monetary policies in overcoming the consequences of the present crisis.
Methods. Analyzed the dynamics of the euro area economic development based on a comparison of macroeconomic indicators in Greece, Cyprus and other EU countries, namely, the volume of nominal gross domestic product, gross public debt, dynamics of investment in the economy, the unemployment rate, consumer price index, etc., "risk zone" for those countries whose economies most affected by the crisis are defined.
Results. Based on the dynamics of basic macroeconomic indicators, based on evidence-based approaches and expertise, as well as own conclusions, investigated the relationship between the objectives of fiscal and monetary policies of the EU in the current crisis conditions of economic development in the Eurozone. Comparing the effects of financialization of the modern economy with the consequences of overproduction in the real sector of developed economies during the Great Depression (30-ies. Twentieth century.) author concludes the existence of contradictions in the implementation of fiscal and monetary policies of the EU to overcome the consequences of the present crisis.
Scientific novelty. Scientific novelty consists in studying the relationship between fiscal and monetary policy, where the use of various tools and mechanisms for implementation of both policies are subject to a common goal - to overcome the consequences of the present crisis and sustainable economic growth in the EU in the future.
- Julie E.M. Scott, Jill L. McKinnon and Graeme L. Harrison. Cash to accrual and cash to accrual: a case study of financial reporting in two NSW hospitals 1857 to post-1975 // Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal. Vol. 16. № 1.
Purpose - study aims to analyze the development of workflow within the financial reports in two hospitals, financed by the state, in New South Wales for the period from 1857, after 1975.
Methodology and Methods: A retrospective analysis based on technological and conceptual changes in the financial statements during the period. As a basic approach uses the theory of "stakeholders", analysis is based on both primary and secondary data.
Results and Applications: This study provides the historical context of the latest developments of reporting and accountability in the public sector in Australia. In particular, discussed in detail the issue of accounting on an accrual basis, which gives an idea about the nature of the transformation of accounting in public sector organizations, which can be extrapolated to other forms of jurisdiction and property.
Scientific novelty: the regularities of changes (and stabilization) of the financial statements in the hospital associated with the social and political context are identified.
- Kuritseva Yu.E. Long-term effects of restructuring city-mining enterprises (on example of municipal districts of Perm region)
Purpose. Identification and evaluation of the intensity of the long-term impacts of restructuring the coal-mining regions, carried out in the conditions of market transformation.
Methods. The study is based on the methods of the theory of functional specialization of settlements and the theory of restructuring. For the calculation methods were used economic and statistical analysis.
Results and practical significance. The tendencies of socio-economic development of coal profile municipalities of Perm region under restructuring are identified. Justified factors that increase the negative impact of structural adjustment programs on territorial development. Identified areas most affected by restructuring, and the key disadvantages of territorial development programs implemented.
Scientific novelty. Disclosed a long-term negative consequences of the implementation of restructuring programs in the absence of clearly justified mechanisms of territorial development. Substantiated specifics influence programs of enterprise restructuring on various elements of complex spatial systems of settlement.
Author's abstract designed to serve as an independent source of information!
- Keywords and word combinations (no more than five) with an English translation;
- Bibliography with an English translation;
- Author details – full name, position and institutional affiliation and, contact information (postal address, e-mail address, and phone contact) – with an English translation.
Additional information to the article are made in font Times New Roman size 14, spacing 1, width adjustment.
The author is responsible for the authenticity of information.
Articles directed to the editor without the requirements of these terms of publication, are not accepted
Articles are subject to external review and by members of the editorial board and Ural institute brunch of RANEPA experts in corresponding subject areas. Article sent for review without name and other data to identify the author. The author have the right to familiarize with performed review. The author may submit a certified review of scientific adviser, Doctor / Candidate of Sciences of corresponding profile. Decision to publish the article takes the editorial board.
Decision on the publication of the materials submitted is taken by the editorial board. Reasons for a decision against publication may include:
- a discrepancy between the subject of the article and the fields covered by the journal
- a discrepancy between the article and the publication specifications of the journal
In case of rejection, the author will be informed in due course by the editorial of the reasons for non-publication.
The author will receive one copy of the journal free of charge. Additional copies are available if the author places an order with the editorial board.
Address of the editorial board: 620990, Еkaterinburg, 8 Marta Street, 66, room № 25.
Tel. +7 343 2517 825.